3/7/11

Menu Plan Monday 3/7

Here it goes, I am trying to start my week with a plan.  I have been meal planning consistently since the beginning of January.  I don't always have a recipe ready to use, but I do come up with what meals I have the ingredients to make throughout the week. This week's plan:

Monday:  Southwestern Chicken Casserole (this is just like chicken enchiladas, but with a flair all its own)

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday:  Fish and Chips
Thursday:  Tacos

Friday:  Asparagus Frittata

Sat and Sun:  Not sure.  Daughter has dance competition this weekend so may have to eat out, or from the cooler.  I am thinking about making a greek pasta salad for this purpose. 
This week begins Lent in my house.  This translates into meatless Friday meals.  I always have difficulty with this.

1 comment:

  1. I love chicken!!

    Happy Wednesday!!

    I am blog hopping today and happy to be visiting your blog!!

    Please stop by and follow (if you aren't already) either or both of my blogs:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a very blessed Wednesday and hope to see you drop by my blogs!! :0)

    ReplyDelete