- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) zucchini, cut diagonally into 1-inch-thick pieces
- 2 lemons, quartered, seeds removed
- 8 sprigs fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 (about 8 ounces each) skinless salmon fillets
- Heat broiler, with rack 4 inches from heat. Combine zucchini, lemons, and dill on a large rimmed broiler-proof baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Nestle salmon fillets among vegetables; season generously with salt and pepper. Broil until vegetables are tender and fish is opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes.