5/24/12

Dilled Salmon and Veggies

I am on a quest to loose weight and in this quest, I have totally redone all my recipes.  I am now searching for low fat and good for you foods.  I still will eat something sweet once in a while, but when I am trying to lose about 60 lbs. these times are infrequent.  In this wonderful quest for a new body and life, I found this great salmon recipe I plan to share with you.  I believe it came from Martha Stewart.  It is both flavorful and good for you.

Dilled Salmon

marthastewart.com
  • 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) zucchini, cut diagonally into 1-inch-thick pieces
  • 2 lemons, quartered, seeds removed
  • 8 sprigs fresh dill
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Coarse salt and ground pepper
  • 4 (about 8 ounces each) skinless salmon fillets

Directions

  1. Heat broiler, with rack 4 inches from heat. Combine zucchini, lemons, and dill on a large rimmed broiler-proof baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
  2. Nestle salmon fillets among vegetables; season generously with salt and pepper. Broil until vegetables are tender and fish is opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment