3/6/11

Pillowcases!!!!

I have been trying to figure out a way to use up some of the fabric I have been hoarding over the last few years.  I looked around and found a tutorial to make pillowcases.  This was so easy.  I made three pillowcases in less than two hours.  I am not the most able seamstress, so I take a bit longer than some. 



I have two wonderful children, who have been having a difficult time falling asleep at night, so I decided what better way to coax them to bed than by making a pillowcase with tons of love in them.  I will let you know if this works.  This was a very frugal day.  I love it when a project doesn't cost me anything.  Now I may just have to make some of these pillows to donate to the local children's hospital.  I believe that this might be a wonderful service project for some sick children. 



The pillows have been drug all over my house today.  I think they are loved.  Now to find another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment