3/14/11

Menu Plan Monday 3/14




It is once again Menu Plan Monday!!!  Head on over to orgjunkie to see tons of menus and become inspired. 

Monday:  Chicken Fajitas

Tuesday:  Cheeseburger casserole

Wednesday:  Clean Out Refrigerator night (Soup or leftovers) depending what is in there.

Thursday:  Corned Beef and Cabbage

Friday:  Fish dinner at church

Here is my weekly menu.  I reserve Sat. and Sunday for family choice. This is dependent upon what we are doing during those days.  Sunday I try to make a large family meal such as roast beef or roast chicken.  This week I am trying to use up items in the refrigerator and stay out of the store.  We will see what happens.  I will be posting the recipe for cheeseburger casserole later this week. 

We are Irish and observe the holiday.  I make traditional food for this holiday.  This is the only day I make corned beef and will have leftover corned beef that I hope to make into reuben sandwiches on Sat. night. 

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment