8/7/11

Menu Plan Monday August 8


http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/orgjunkiempm1.jpg
Menu Plan Monday

This week, I am getting very excited for the fair.  I have been spending all my free time, which isn't much, looking for great recipes to make this week.  This week is going to be very busy for me cooking.  We are also going out of town to visit some family later this week.  So, I need quick meals this week.

Monday-- grilled lamb gyros I am making these in honor of the fair.   I am hoping  for a healthy gyro option I can make at home.

Tuesday-- Honey Chicken Stir Fry

Wednesday--Out of Town --We will have leftovers if we get home at a good time

Thursday--Cheeseburger Casserole

Friday--Dinner out with Friends

Saturday  Fish

Sunday Pork Chops

No comments:

Post a Comment