8/18/11

Crockpot Gingered Beef Sandwiches



Well, my week has gotten away from me. I forgot to take a roast out of the freezer to put into my crockpot the other day, so I changed up my menu a bit. Actually, I just moved hamburgers into Wednesday's dinner, and I am going to have crockpot beef tonight. This week has been a little bit hectic getting back into the routine of school for my children again. Here is my recipe for crockpot beef sandwiches.

Crockpot Beef Sandwiches

Ingredients
2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
1 onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 large celery rib, thinly sliced crosswise
3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
2 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste

1. add all to crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours until meat shreds. Serve on rice or on hoagie buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment