8/1/11

Almond Peach Bread

This past week I tried to make some peach bread. My bread was not a pretty site. The loaves broke as I took them out of the pan, but the bread was very good. I recommend cutting the peaches into very small pieces when making this bread and I believe it will hold together a bit better than mine did.

PEACH BREAD

5 cups all-purpose flour

1 cup sugar

1 cup brown sugar

2 tablespoons puls 1 teaspoon baking powder

2 teaspoons salt

6 tablespoons cooking oil

2 1/2 cups milk

2 eggs

2 cups peaches chopped

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1 teaspoon almond extract

1/2 cup chopped almonds (optional)

Mix together dry ingredients. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Makes 2 loaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment