1/19/12

My daughter's first ballet--THE SNOW QUEEN



Today's post is a bit off the frugal cooking corner topics, but I just have to brag a little.  My daughter has attended dance classes for the last 5 years.  She started when she was three.  This year she tried out for a ballet that is being put on by another school in my town.  As an eight year old, I feel she has talent, but I really didn't know.  That was until she stepped way out of her comfort zone and tried out for this ballet.  She went into the audtition not knowing anyone.  She was very nervous and wanted to leave.  I told her to go ahead and try out and guess what she got a part!  What a proud mom that made me.  Week after week we have went to practices on Friday nights.  She has missed birthday parties, but tonight marks the end of this journey.  I am so proud of all her hard work.  This weekend will be the show.  There are two shows on Saturday. At 2 pm and 7 pm. If you are in the Des Moines area this show will be at adventureland and tickets are available at the door.  Come see this wonderful Show!  If you are interested in learning about the show check out this site: Principle Dance Corps

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good for her! Definitely something to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete