1/3/12

Goals for 2012



I have been sitting and thinking this year already what my goals are going to be.Each year, I try to find goals that I can attain throughout the year.  This year, however, I am going to try to aim a bit higher.  If I fail then that is okay.  I am hopeful that 2012 will be my best year yet.  

I want to grow in my professional realm this year.  I will be graduating with my advanced nursing degree in August.  I am so proud of myself and I have reached many academic milestones.  I have been invited to become a member of the national nursing honor society (which I have gladly accepted).  Now it is time to find the perfect job.

I also want to create a better blog.  My goal is to post at least 5-6 posts each week.  I am going to focus on mostly my frugal recipes, but will also throw in a frugal project or two that I work on in my household.  I really want to create a place where people can come for a resource on frugal living. 

I also need to lose 50 pounds and eat healthier.  Therefore, I am going to try to find the healthiest frugal recipes I am able to find.  I have a budget of $400 per month for food and toiletries for my family of 4.  We live well and do not want for much.  I also need to incorporate some exercise into my life.  I am starting this by using zumba for my Wii.  I will let you all know weekly how this is going for me.  I am hoping the pounds will start to decrese.  These updates will start beginning next week.  I am currently battling some type of respiratory bug and am not able to exercise today. 

Here's to a great 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, congratulations on your upcoming graduation in nursing and in being asked to join the nursing honour society. Well done. Also, good luck with your plans for a healthier lifestyle and I hope you get well soon from that little bug. Thanks so much for sharing your blog and Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete