5/11/11

It's Garden Time



Today was the day I planned to plant my garden.  With temps in the 80's, I decided it was time.  I went and bought tomato plants, brussel sprouts, peppers, and a variety of seeds.  Cucumbers, green beans, peas, carrots, corn, spinach, and radishes.  Also my herbs I have planted in previous years have all come back.  What a great start to my garden.  I hope all grows this year.  Last year, I did not have a great year for my garden.  This year I decided to test my soil and made the proper amendments.  Now I hope I have a fertile space for the garden. 

Now I need to run and plant it quick, because it may rain later tonight.  Good luck to all my gardening readers.  If you have a garden tip you want to share, leave it in the comments.  Links are always welcome in the comments section.  Have a great gardening week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment