4/21/13

Menu Plan Week of April 22

Pin It



Here is what my menu plan for the week looks like this week.  This is the chart I make and print out each week to keep me organized.  I have all the recipes also saved for the week on my computer that is in my kitchen.  To feed my family of four for the week, I spent $114 this week.  Not too bad, and I am sure we will have leftovers possibly one night also.  This usually will happen because when I begin trying new recipes, there will be leftovers because something will make more than it called for.  Look later in the week for the recipes.  I will be posting them as I try them out.

 
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
 
  
 
 
 
Saturday
 
 cereal--oatmeal
 leftovers
all week
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday
 
 
 
Creamy basil chicken pasta
 
 
 
 
 
Monday
 
 poptarts/ cereal
 
Beef Diablo (slow cooker)
 
 
 
 
 
Tuesday
 
 cereal
 
Slow cooker chicken cacciatore
 
 
 
 
 
Wednesday
 cereal
 
Slow cooker pork roast and apples
 
 
 
 
 
Thursday
cereal 
 
Mexican torta
 
 
 
 
 
Friday
 cereal
 
Wish I was there mediterranean pasta
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment