4/28/13

Menu plan Monday April 29, 2013



Here is this week's menu for menu plan monday.  I have three recipes I did not end up making last week and therefore,  I just added to them to this week's planner.  How easy was that.  I didn't even have to grocery shop this week, which in itself is a savings of at least $100 or more.  I have been averaging about $150 a week in the past few months.   I will have to go to the store and get some milk etc., but it will be later in the week. 
As with last week, I will add some recipes after I have tried them.  The recipes in colored text will be the ones I review later this week. 

 
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snacks (2)
 
 
 
 
Saturday
 
 cereal--oatmeal
 
Pizza
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday
 
 
Wish you were here mediterranean pasta
 
 
 
 
 
Monday
 
 poptarts/ cereal
 
 
 Cookies
 
 
 
 
Tuesday
 
 cereal
 
Leftovers
 Grapes
 
 
 
 
Wednesday
 cereal  
 
Slow cooker pork roast and apples
Grapes and cheese cubes
 
 
 
 
Thursday
cereal 
 
Cheese Caprese---w/ Tomatoes
 Mystery Snack!!
 
 
 
 
Friday
 cereal
 
Dinner out for Preschool Graduation Celebration
 Leftovers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment