7/21/11

Where am I???

Ok, so I am on vacation officially.  I am still trying to get a few assignments completed for school, but I am away from home and not working.  This qualifies for a vacation, right?  I am going to try and let you guess where I am.




Can't hardly wait for the fish fry on Friday night!!!!  This is the menu from the best restaurant ever!!!


Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum
Going to take my daughter to see some art...Gotta have some girl time!

Historic Wausau Depot








Taking the little boy to see the world famous train station!!!!


World Class Kayak Course
Going to do some kayaking on a great whitewater course!!!










My great weekend will be spent in Wausau Wisconsin.  Hope everyone has a great weekend and if I find some great frugal finds, I may have to let you know about it.  My computer is going with me and I will try to blog about my happenings over the weekend, otherwise I will definitely blog about them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment