9/27/12

Devil Chicken

This week I have made all my dinners from scratch.  It is a bit easier now that it is fall.  I love this time of the year.  All the colors from the leaves and the cooler temperatures make it easier for me to move back into my house and focus on cooking meals I love.  This week, this was the dinner that made me love being a mom.  Smiles were on all the faces at the table and the words "this is awesome" came out of my nine year olds mouth.  This doesn't happen all that often.  Usually the word that comes out is YUCK!  I hope you try this wonderful fall recipe and the best part of all is that it is cheap. 



www.tasteofhome.com

Ingredients

  • 6 chicken leg quarters
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper

Directions

  • Place chicken in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over the chicken.
  • Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-60 minutes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment