9/12/11

DANCE TIME

I have a dancer, and I have found that dance clothing is expensive.  She is still little, but as she grows dance becomes very expensive.  I have found that I can find material that is cute and make many different outfits for her to wear.  Especially since she wants a new wardrobe every month.  I used less than a yard of material for this cute rainbow outfit.  This was my first attempt at a top to match the bottoms.  I think it turned out very well.

I used 2 different patterns to get the popular dance clothing look.  I used Kwik Sew pattern 3605 for the bottoms and Kwik Sew pattern 3165 for the top.  It was very easy to make and took only 1 day of sewing to complete. 


This is what I spent my weekend working on.  How about you?  Have you sewn anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment