8/8/13

Creamy Potato Salad

Pin It

This is my version of this Potato Salad Recipe.  I served this along with Blt's and corn on the cob this evening for dinner.  My family enjoyed this recipe and asked if I would make it again.  I would like to thank Mommy Hates Cooking for this great recipe.  I substituted mayonnaise for the Philadelphia cooking cream and it turned out wonderful. 
 
 
   Creamy Potato Salad 
Ingredients:
  • 2 Lbs Red Potatoes, Boiled
  • 4 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
  • 1/4 Cup Chopped Celery
  • 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Dill
  • 2 Tbsp Sweet Relish
  • 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
  • 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
  • Salt/Pepper Optional to Taste
Directions:
Once the potatoes have been boiled, cut them into small cubes for the salad.
Place them in a large bowl, then add in all remaining ingredients. Stir up the ingredients coating the potatoes.
Cover the bowl and let it chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours then serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment